NSW Health has issued a late-night alert as more covid exposure sites grow.
Anyone who attended the following venues at the times listed is a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result.
• Padstow: Ampol Foodery, 115 Fairford Rd, Tuesday July 6, 3.45pm – 4pm
• Coffs Harbour: Hoey Moey Bottleshop (Bottlemart), 84 Ocean Parade, Thursday July 15, 3.55pm – 4.10pm
• Fairfield: Free Choice Fairfield Forum, Shop 5, 8/36 Station Street, Saturday July 17, 9am – 4pm
• Lakemba: Al Sultan Butchery, 130 Haldon Street, Friday 9 July – Saturday 18 July, all day
• Seven Hills: 702 Bus from Best Road before Mackenzie Bvd to Seven Hills Plaza, Prospect Hwy, Monday July 12, 1.01pm – 1.05pm
• Seven Hills: 702 Bus from Best Road opposite Alice St to Best Road opposite Mackenzie Bvd
Monday July 12, 3.21pm – 3.24pm
It came after another cafe in Sydney’s inner west has been revealed as a new coronavirus exposure venue, and a major coastal city in northern NSW is on red alert.
NSW Health has added Summer Hill’s Cafe Juliet to its list of close contact sites as well as Paradise Grocery in Lakemba.
Earlier, it was revealed several locations in Coffs Harbour were visited by a positive case across three days last week, including popular watering hole the Hoey Moey pub.
The regional case has health authorities worried about a potential outbreak outside Sydney, and anyone who visited a Woolworths and Big W have been ordered to isolate and get tested.
On Sunday night, the alerts were also extended to Lithgow in the state’s Central Tablelands, while a Coles is among sites visited in a shopping centre in Fairfield.
Anyone who attended the following venues at the times listed is a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result, and call 1800 943 553 unless they have already been contacted by NSW Health.
- Woolworths Supermarkets Park Beach Plaza, 253 Pacific Highway, July 12, 5.30pm to 6pm
- BIG W Park Beach, corner Pacific Highway and Park Rd, July 13, 5pm to 5.20pm
- Woolworths Supermarkets Park Beach Plaza, 253 Pacific Highway, July 13, 5.20pm to 5.40pm
- Hoey Moey, 90 Ocean Parade, July 15, 3.50pm to 4.15pm
- Cafe Juliet, 1-11 Hardie Ave, July 8, 11.30am to noon
• Rugs 4 Style, Fairfield Forum Shopping Centre, Shop 14B, 8-36 Station St, Tuesday, July 13, 11.15am – 11.25am
• Coles, Fairfield Forum Shopping Centre, 8-36 Station St, Tuesday, July 13, 11.20am – 11.45am
• Fairfield Forum Pharmacy, Fairfield Forum Shopping Centre, Shop 14B, 8-36 Station St
• Sinbad Market, 4/35 Spencer St, Tuesday, July 13, noon – 2.30pm
• Afghan Sufra Lakemba, 122 Haldon St, Saturday, July 17, 2.50pm – 3.15pm
Paradise Grocery, 117 Haldon St, July 11, 4.45pm to 5.05pm
• Pendle Hill Medical Centre, 113A Pendle Way, Friday, July 16, 9am – 9.30am
• Shell Coles Express Lithgow, Lot 1 Great Western Highway (corner Rydal Rd), Friday, July 16, 6.20am – 6.40am
Anyone who travelled on the following bus route at the times listed is a close contact and must immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result, and call 1800 943 553 unless they have already been contacted by NSW Health.
• 888-2 Bus, From Market Fair to Campbelltown Station, Monday, July 12, departed 5.23pm – arrived 5.27pm
Several casual contact venues have also been announced, including the hotel area of a Parramatta apartment block. Anyone who has been at these locations at the times listed should get tested immediately and isolate until they receive a negative result.
- Priceline, Bonnyrigg Plaza, Shop 20/100 Bonnyrigg Ave
Tuesday, July 13, 1pm – 2pm
- Wednesday, July 14, 10.15am – 10.30am
- Thursday, July 15, noon – 12.30pm
- Bonnyrigg Plaza, 100 Bonnyrigg Ave
Wednesday, July 14, 10.15am – 10.30am
- Thursday, July15, noon – 12.30pm
- Fruit World, Bonnyrigg Plaza, 100 Bonnyrigg Ave, July 13, 12.45pm to 2pm
- Woolworths, Bonnyrigg Plaza, 100 Bonnyrigg Ave, July 12, 10am to 10.30am
- BP Bonnyrigg, corner of Cowpasture Road and North Liverpool Road, July 15, 6.20pm to 6.30pm
- Coles Rose Bay, 694 Old South Head Road, July 13, 6pm to 7pm
- Romic Moore Property, Level 1, Suite 5, 9-11 Knox Street
Tuesday, July 13, 6am – 6pm
- Wednesday, July 14, 6am – 6pm
- Thursday, July 15, 6am – 6pm
- Romeo’s IGA, Shop 5/1-11 Hardie Ave, July 8, 11.40am to 12pm
- Donut King, Seven Hills Plaza, Shop 9, corner of Prospect Highway and Federal Road
Monday, July 12, 7am – 4pm
- Tuesday, July 13, 7am – 4pm
- Wednesday, July, 14, 7am – 4pm
- Thursday, July 15, 7am – 5pm
- Chemist Warehouse, 202 Church Street, July 15, 10.30am to 11am
- Al Sultan Butchery, 130 Haldon Street, July 14, 8am to 8pm
- 7-Eleven Smithfield, 320 Polding Street, July 16, 7.20am to 7.45am
- Fairfield Forum Bakery, 8/36 Station St, Friday, July 9, 4pm – 4.40pm
- Fairfield Lucky Bakery, 4 Station St Friday, July 9, 4pm – 4.40pm
- Woolworths, Neeta City Shopping Centre, 1/29 Court Road, Monday, July 12, 1.45pm – 2.15pm, Wednesday, July 14, 1.10pm – 1.40pm and Friday, July 16, 2pm – 2.30pm
- Chemist Warehouse, 8 Kenyon St, Thursday, July 15, 1.30pm – 2.30pm
- EB Games Shop, G24 Neeta City, 1 Court Rd, Friday, July 16, 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- Woolworths, 187 Wilson Rd, Saturday 10 July, 10am – 10.35am
- Woolworths, 186 The Boulevarde Saturday 10 July, 5.20pm – 6pm and Tuesday 13 July, 11.40am – 12pm
- Boulevard Pharmacy, 176 The Boulevarde, Monday 12 July, 6.45pm – 7.30pm
- Masters Fruitmania at Fairfield Forum, 8-36 Station St, Wednesday 14 July, 12.10pm – 1.15pm
- Woolworths Fairfield Heights, 186 The Boulevarde
Thursday July 8, 6pm – 7pm
- Saturday 10 July, 12.40pm – 12.55pm
- Coles Fairfield West, 368 Hamilton Road, July 15, 3.30pm to 4.30pm
- Woolworths, 245 Cowpasture Rd, Monday, July 12, 9.40am – 10.10am
- Aldi, 82 Hoxton Park Rd, Tuesday, July 13, 12pm – 2.30pm
- Skye Suites Apartments (hotel section), 30 Hunter St, Wednesday, July 14, 5pm – 12am, Thursday 15 July, All day, Friday, July 16, all day, and Saturday, July 17, midnight to 8.30pm
- Chemistworks Shop, MM05 561-583 Polding St, Thursday, July 15, 3pm – 3.30pm
- Paddy’s markets, Flemington Building D/250-318 Parramatta Rd, Friday, July 16, all day